We have rich domain experience to manufacture a wide range of GAS Detector in Hyderabad. Our team of skilled and trained professionals uses the supreme quality raw material and other components, procured from the trusted vendors of the market, to make these products. To cater to the clients' demands, these systems are made available in different sizes and other specifications. Based on flame proof modules, GAS Detector are widely used to detect various gases like hydrogen, carbon monoxide, LPG, ammonia and acetylene in different commercial units.
- Sensing Method: Catalytic combustible
- Applicable Gas: LPG/LNG/Hydrogen/Acetylene/Ammonia
- Sensor Operating Voltage: 2 Volt
- Mounting Method: Foot/Wall
- Install Distance: Sensor to control 200 meters Max.
- Input Power Source: 220 Volts AC + 15%, 50 Hz
- Normal Mode: Green LED ON
- Activated Mode: Hooter/Siren ON, location Red LED ON
- Detection Range: 10% of LEL of applicable gas or upwards for selected gas
- Response Time: 5 Seconds Max